Private Dry Creek wine tour package:
Every tour is hosted by our sommelier wine expert
Custom designed Sonoma wine tour
Private tour for just your group
Complete tour itinerary planning included
Ample time per stop to fully enjoy your tasting
3 wineries per tour, each stop is about 1 1/2 hours
FREE charcuterie board w/accoutrements
FREE wine shipping box for a case of wine
Tour in our 4 door 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Open-air Jeep tour w/vineyard views
5-6 hour tour of Sonoma County wineries
Maximum of 4 guests for your private tour
Flat water + gourmet pairing snacks
Pickup w/10 miles of Sonoma County Airport
With wineries now requiring reservations, planning a
tour is challenging and frustrating! Leave the planning
to us? So you can sit back, relax and enjoy your trip
to Sonoma! Cheers.
$480* for 2 guests (for a 5 hour tour)
$600* for 3 guests (for a 5 hour tour)
$700* for 4 guests (for a 5 hour tour)
+$25 fee if pickup is+10 miles from Sonoma Airport
* Per person, tasting fees, bottle purchases and gratuity not included
An experience like no other!
Tour in style with our 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 door. Put the soft-top back - let the sun and outdoors in!
Why be cooped up in a stuffy SUV? Put the top back and let the outside in!
The exhilaration of exploring Sonoma wine country in a Jeep must be experienced!
Dry Creek Valley Wine Tour Package
1. No Fees! The price is the price...no added fees, up-charges or fuel surcharges.
2. Who's Going? Our 2021 Jeep Wrangler can seat up to four adults.
3. What about the wine? Hand picked & curated boutique wineries by our sommelier.
4. Wine Pairing? With your included charcuterie board, enjoy some wine pairings.
5. Last Minute? We have insider access, so we can work to fit in your last minute tour.
Choosing a wine tour company can be overwhelming...from prices to scheduling, how do you decide?
Our sommelier expertise, premium destinations (not your popular tourist destinations), plus an open-air Jeep vehicle all combine to elevate your Sonoma wine tour experience!
Give us a call today so we can discuss your upcoming wine adventure!
We look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Sonoma! Cheers.