Explore Sonoma Wine
Enthusiasts & More
So many local wine + food bloggers for you to explore our local wine scene with! Here are some of our personal favorites.
Check them out and find out what is going on around Sonoma wine country and beyond! Cheers.
We Love Sonoma Wine Country
Blogger Exploring Northern CA
👩🏼🌾 Viticulturist in training
Wine Marketing with Adventure
🎖 WSET 2 | 🏅 AWE
🍇 Finding you new boutique wineries
💻 Virtual Happy Hours Thursday
Food Blogger. Photographer + Creator
𝒮𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝑒
If I think it tastes good, you’re gonna
E L L E N 🍾
🍷Wine drinker & educator
📍Napa, CA ✨
Mikayla I Winestyle
Blogging Wine + Chic Styling
🍷 Helping you discover
more about wine and
💃 Chic/affordable style
📍 San Francisco, CA
Would you like to be featured on our 'Explore Sonoma' page? Please message
Cool Sonoma Wine Country Facts
1. More than 62,000 acres of grapes with 1,800 grape growers
2. Home to 18 different American Viticulture Area's (AVAs) across the county
3. Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, and Merlot - most planted in order
4. Russian River is named after Russian immigrant settlers dating back to the 19th century
5. There are nearly 14,000 vineyard acres in the Russian River Valley and 90+ wineries
6. The Russian River Valley traces its roots back to 1876; Santa Rose Wine Company
7. Dry Creek is a 43 mile long tributary of the Russian River and is not dry as its name eludes
8. Over 8,000 vineyard acres and 63 wineries call Dry Creek Valley home
9. Dry Creek Valley is about 16 miles long and 2 miles wide
10. Vines of Sonoma is the BEST way to tour Sonoma wine country
Choosing a wine touring company can be overwhelming...from prices to scheduling, how do you decide?
Our sommelier expertise, premium winery destinations (not popular tourist traps), an open-air Jeep vehicle all combine to elevate your Sonoma wine tour experience! Cheers.
Give us a call today so we can discuss your upcoming wine adventure!
We look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Sonoma!